Since 2011, here at Cabinet Finalteri we have developed in-depth experience of employment law in support of businesses and their business strategies.
Our offer is built around three key areas of focus: structuring the employment ecosystem, restructuring and support for international groups established in France.
The Finalteri method, based on our dual expertise in law and economics, enables our clients to manage employment risk and ensure their businesses are competitive.
- Cabinet Finalteri was established on the basis of two areas of expertise: law and economics.
- The founding partner, Anne-Gaëlle Finalteri, worked in business for more than 10 years, holding commercial and management roles in a number of sectors (industry, services, IT) in both SMEs and subsidiaries of large groups.
- She built on her initial commercial/management training and her experience acquired in business by studying law at university and qualifying as a lawyer at the Paris bar (specialising in employment law).
- After 7 years in a business law firm, where she was head of the employment law department, Anne-Gaëlle Finalteri established Cabinet Finalteri with the following objective: to serve corporate clients by supporting them in managing employment law issues by combining legal expertise with a business and strategic dimension. This is the firm’s DNA.
- The firm’s senior associates have both sound training in employment law and experience in top American and UK law firms, as well as real enthusiasm for the business aspect of their work.