Very few employment law specialists can offer, as we do, the combination of employment law expertise and expertise in business structuring that is essential for your business to be competitive.
We know how to secure and structure these operations at both the individual level (impact on employment contracts) and the collective level (in relations with employee representatives) to ensure your business is competitive following the reorganisation.
- We support you during the phases of change that have a significant impact on your teams: taking over or transferring employees in the event of a business acquisition/contract succession etc., combining teams following a merger/complete transfer of assets and liabilities, reducing headcount in response to temporary or more structural economic challenges, etc.
- We manage automatic or voluntary transfers of employees, changes to the individual or collective status of employees, reorganisations with headcount reductions that include job protection plans, voluntary redundancy plans, agreed collective terminations, etc.
- A well-executed reorganisation protects jobs, protects the business and makes it more competitive.
- Supporting you with your projects requires us to adapt to your requirements and adopt a true project management approach, comprising three stages:
- 1. design
- Design is at the heart of our value added and our approach. It comprises:
- I a detailed study of your situation, your requirements and the associated business and policy issues,
- II understanding the existing legal basis,
- III preparing scenarios for the reorganisation based on an in-depth understanding of your business model (these scenarios are quantified and include timescales),
- IV presenting recommendations.
During this highly operational phase, we manage all the employment issues involved in the project with you and deliver each of the associated deliverables, for each stage, in accordance with the schedule and the detailed project plan that we prepare and monitor with you.
The project is closed once all the operations have been completed: the impacts on individual contracts have been addressed (for employees remaining with the business and for employees transferred or made redundant), the obligations towards the employee representatives and the employment authorities (particularly the Direccte) have been met.
This is the most laborious period of the project, but is nevertheless essential to its success and to your business’s recovery.
- François SOUTENET
Chairman – DUSHOW SAS
“Cabinet Finalteri was recommended to me for support in connection with a job protection plan. This was a particularly difficult time, especially as it was the first time in my experience as a senior executive I had to deal with this issue.
The team adopted a position that was supportive of me as a senior executive while showing genuine concern for employees. This was beneficial for all. Since then, we have worked together on a regular basis. We value the fact that the members of Cabinet Finalteri worked in business before becoming lawyers. That ensures a pragmatic and realistic approach to the business problems we experience, combined with a high level of expertise in employment law.“
- Jérôme GASQUET
Chief Executive Officer – Distribution Sector
“I worked extensively with Anne-Gaëlle at a difficult time for the business of which I was Chief Executive Officer. During this rehabilitation, which took two years, I was able to count on the support of a lawyer who was able to advise me from both the legal and the business points of view. The value added provided by Cabinet Finalteri is based on its proven experience of business, which provides it with accurate insight into the human, economic and commercial issues.“
- Thierry FOURNIER
Chairman – OP4U
“During the carrying out of my duties, I worked twice with the Cabinet Finalteri on two restructuring cases concerning businesses facing seriously declining markets. In these two different contexts (industrial sector in the first case and service sector in the second case), the cabinet Finalteri provided the appropriate solution to meet the strategic targets and also adapted his working method to the constraints of the HR processes existing in each business. The pragmatic and successful cooperation allows completion of the restructuring operations in tight deadlines, without difficulties and extra costs. The rigorous approaches of the Cabinet Finalteri as well as its analytical views of the cases (sometimes on a case-by-case basis) successfully prevented litigation before the tribunals and the ambitious targets of the shareholders were fulfilled.”